I thought it’s time I updated this blog before it near enough forgets who I be. 🙂
I’ve been focused on other things, and even if I wasn’t, I tend not to want to force myself to do any updates when the interest isn’t really there.
I’ve still been earning online though, not loads, close to the same every month.
So, without further ado…
Earnings Breakdown (feb-apr): $471.22…
I’m not going to do a breakdown of each month, but I will do a breakdown of where it all came from over the above 3-month period. (any figure in brackets means it’s the currency in which it was received)
– Blog commenting: $287.40
– Clixsense (ptc/gpt site): $83.56
– Editing: $57.36
– HealthHub (survey site): $11.65 (£7.00)
– Viewsbank (survey site): $10.77 (£6.56)
– Swagbucks (gpt site): $8.40 (£5.00)
– Chatabout (paid-to-chat site): $5.00
– Qmee (paid-to-search site): $2.55 (£1.54)
– Appen (audio work): $2.53 ($2.74 AUD)
– Gift Hunter Club (gpt site): $2.00
(read: Swagbucks review | Gift Hunter Club review)
– My interest in Clixsense waned last month, so I didn’t reach cashout there at all in April. The earnings you see are for Feb & March. / Task completion is how I earn a bulk of my money there. However, the task area’s undergone a major overhaul. As such, I’m not sure I’d be earning as much as I used to anyway had I worked through April. It’s not the reason I took time out from it though – lost interest just before the change – but I think it’s just as well.
– I can’t seem to find the link for HealthHub, but when and if I do, will share.
Plans For May…
I’m gonna get back to using Clixsense regularly — I won’t be setting an earning goal since the task area’s different. I’ll just see how I do this month.
Apart from that, it’ll be nice to have an extra gig this month. I already have a fairly new one with my existing client which I’m enjoying (re: editing). I’d like to get one more gig this month – one that I enjoy – and pays fairly well.
Hope y’all have a maaaarvellous May :-).
Leave a Reply