Been months since I posted here. I lost interest.
The longer I stayed away from the blog, the less interest I had in it.
I also hadn’t been that proactive with online money making, so there wasn’t much to blog about.
I also tend to pulse in and out of things. It’s in my nature.
So four months’ later and there you have it. 🙂
I can’t say I’m back. Just wanted to post an earnings update while the feeling’s there to do so.
Earnings – July to October: $465.14
– Testing: $262.50 (uTest) (you get paid for testing sites and apps)
– Surveys: $98.31 (Prolific Academic, Pinecone Research, Pure Profile, Viewsbank, The Health Hub)
– GPTs: $45.51 (Gift Hunter Club, Cashle/Points2Shop, Clixsense, CashCrate)
– Proofreading: $45.10
– Misc: $7.93 (Lucky Phone, Qmee) (Lucky Phone’s a lottery draw based on phone numbers. Qmee pays you to search.)
– Proofreading post: $6.00 (I wrote a post about how proofreading was earning me money)
So that’s it :). I might be back here soon. I might not. Just gonna go with my flow.
Leave a Reply