I can’t believe it’s December already. Maybe it’s not. Maybe I’m imagining it’s December.
November was cool. I made $614.30. This time last November, I was making close to zilch (if any), so that’s fab-fab-fab!
(p.s: One of my clients pays straight into my bank account. Amount shown is in British pounds)
SO, ERM, NOW I’VE QUIT MY JOB AND ALL, WHAT’S UP WITH DECEMBER? (GULP)…
Well…with more time on my hands, there’s:
1) Web writing: I plan on sticking with the freelancing as it’s earned me the most money online. However, I also wanna look into writing for myself and earning that way.
I’m also thinking about other potential income sources such as:
2) Proofreading: I LOVE proofreading. Don’t know why, but I do. Abso-frikkin-lutely. Have gotten a few gigs in the past. Made around $300 from it this year. Would love to do more.
3) Blog flipping: I’m intrigued by the idea of setting up a blog and selling it on for a profit after a few weeks or months. I think it’ll suit me as I’m quite curious, creative – but transient. I’ll tend to start something, then lose interest in it after a while. Starting something then selling it on after a bit would suit big mama to the ground! I’ve been reading an ebook called Flip Noobs which I’ve found really useful. Haven’t put the info to the test yet, but it’s really given me some clarity on how possible it is. So it’s no longer a matter of ‘if’ I’m gonna do it, but ‘when’. So watch this space.
4) Paid surveys: Ever since I earned that $50 from GlobalTestMarket, I’ve joined a handful (or two) of other survey sites. It’s not gonna make me rich and it does take a certain amount of patience, but I’ll stick with it for 3 months and see how it goes.
5) Affiliate marketing: I don’t know a lot about this area but it’s something I’d like to explore.
6) Other creative pursuits: I used to get paid to run creative-writing workshops, particularly in schools, as well as reading poetry/short stories. Paid VERY well. I still do a couple every now and then, so it might be something to revisit. Running 1 or 2 of those every month would come in very handy.
Oh, and I forgot there’s (7) Mystery shopping: I’ve started doing that. Got my first task last Friday. Expecting £10 for that which is cool as there were no expenses and didn’t take me long.
I doubt I’ll do all of the above this month, but getting started on a couple would be a step in the right direction for 2009, methinks.
Wish me luck!
Have a great weekend, people.