I joined a site today called You Cubez. I joined ‘cos this lil big missy here was kinda curious! I’ll be writing a full(er) review on it soon when I’ve gotten my head around how it works. So far, what I know about it is this:
– There are several cubes per page. Quite colourful, actually!
– Each cube represents someone’s website
– You can buy your own cube for your own site (not compulsory though. I haven’t bought one.)
– Joining up was super-duper easy
– I’m assuming they’re British-based ‘cos everything’s in pounds. Being paid in pounds works better for me.
– The program’s open to international users – however, some offers are only exclusive to UK or US residents.
– They’ve already paid me £0.25 ($0.5) for joining up.
– There are cubes with what looks like taps on them. If you click on those, you get paid (not too sure how much yet).
– You also get paid for completing certain tasks. These vary but the one I did paid me £0.40 ($0.80) plus ‘£12 cube funds’. What the ‘cube funds’ mean, I’m not entirely sure. Will fill you in when I find out.
– Minimum payout is £10 (£5 for premium members). (update: it’s now gone down to £6. £3 for premium members)
– They pay via Paypal. (update: They’ve included AlertPay)
I’ve spent about an hour on it and have £0.67 in my account balance and £12 ‘cube funds’. (I’ve since logged off as big momma has other work to do).
We’ll see how it goes.
(Read part 2 of the review)
Laters, y’all. Hug ya shadow.