Didn’t feel the enthusiasm to update this blog last month. Whenever that happens, I tend not to force myself to do it.
But the moon must have coughed or something ‘cos TA-NAAAA, here I am!
What has Big Mama Been Up To…
Errrrm, can’t remember. Didn’t do much of what I planned to do (whatever that was, which I don’t recall, unless I read one of my previous posts where I think I listed it).
Aha, I know I did SOMETHING:
– Moved my survey blog to its own host: I used it as a test run for when I move Get Paid to Fart. Thank God I did. There were one or two teething problems, but I now feel more confident about moving this blog when I’m ready.
– Been playing bingo online: Been doing it for about a month. Won about £150 altogether (on two sites: Paddy Power Bingo and Tombola). New members get a certain amount of free bonuses. I got a free £10 bonus (or was it £20 – can’t remember) when I joined Paddy Power Bingo with my first deposit of £5 — and a free £20 bonus from Tombola with my first £10 deposit. And that’s what I won with. I think the wins are mostly beginner’s luck ‘cos I’ve hardly won since. I’ve come verrrrrry close, though. This month, I’m gonna stick to the free games on those sites. I might make a very rare (small) deposit. We’ll see.
– Been thinking about selling this blog: Couple of times last month, I thought about calling it a day on this blog. I’m kinda still interested in making money online, but not in keeping a blog about it. I feel myself growing away from that. I eventually wanna sell the survey blog as well. I might sell this blog in the future, but for now, me and it are joined at the derriere 🙂
OK, Now Onto February’s Total…
(Any figures in brackets means money was originally rec’d in pounds)
– Tombola (bingo): $131.89 (£81.75)
– Paddy Power (bingo): $116.45 (£72.17)
– Appenscribe: $75.53 (transcription work)
– CloudCrowd: $35.25 (reviewing content)(didn’t make as much as I usually do – was intentional. CloudCrowd used to make up for a lot of my online income – I didn’t want that dependency so I toned down on my work there while looking for other income sources)
– Kooday: $5.54 (buy/sell keywords – I’m not doing much of that anymore, just earning off the weekly profit share & cashing out everytime I reach min payout) (Update – Feb ’13 – Kooday no longer exists.)
– Swagbucks: $5.00 (paid to search)
– My Social Jobs: $4.50 (did a small writing gig)
– Amazon UK: $2.36 (£1.46) (sold one of my used books)
– Bukisa: $0.62 (not active on this one AT ALL. Paypal’d me whatever was in my account when they switched to adsense. End of.)
– QuickRewards Network: $0.62 (GPT site)
Total — $390.62
Marked improvement on Jan ($202.85).
I’d like to think I would have moved this blog to self hosting by the end of this month. Apart from that, I think I’m gonna just go with the flow. See where the wind takes me.
Have a great month, everyone. Rock it out. 🙂