Every month, I aim to make more than I did in the previous month. I didn’t make more in November, but I did come pretty close.
October : $262.92.
Just 78 cents between ’em. Damn.
Freelance writing – $192.60 (private client)
GetaFreelancer affiliate program: $46.25 (the site’s now called ‘Freelancer’)
QuickRewards Network – $0.82
Cloud Crowd – $0.04 (was just testing this one out. You get paid to complete tasks. You need a Facebook account to join.)
I stuck to most of my plans for November. Well, ahem, to a certain extent, anyway:
– Freelance Writing: Wrote 4 articles. With good organisation and time management, I’d like to get into a routine of 2 articles a week over the coming months.
– IM Report Card: I didn’t make anything on IM Report Card last month. First time it’s happened since I joined in August. I unfortunately lost a significant amount of referral credits so it took a while to build my credits back up. I’m due to cash out this month though.
– QuickRewards Network: Didn’t log on everyday, plus the site was down for a while for maintenance/updates.
– Xomba: Didn’t write as many Xombytes and Xomblurbs as I set out to, but I did manage 8 Xombytes and 22 Xomblurbs. I’m also starting to see some Adsense earnings trickling in from it.
– Surveys: I didn’t get any payouts from surveys in October, so I decided to crank it up in Nov and do more surveys. Hence the $22.43.
Still thinking through what I wanna do this month, but I wanna end it on a high note by making more than I did last month. I’d like it to be my highest earning month too (I have $449.95 to beat, then).
Wishing y’all an AMAZING December!
Pixie Dust, Sugared Umbrellas, Vanilla Snow…