What an interesting few weeks it’s been. If anyone told me I’d be back freelance writing, I’d have felt their forehead for a fever. But, yes yes yes, here I am writing again.
I handed in an additional two pieces yesterday; met the deadline AGAIN. Yay, me! Yay sooooo not me – but, erm, it would appear that it is (or can be) if I focus and pace myself.
I made $142.29 in May – about $50 more than April.
(any figures in brackets means I was originally paid in pounds)
– Writing (private client) – $57.66
– Proofreading (private client) – $33.33
– Freelancer affiliate program – $10.88 (formerly getafreelancer.com. Minimum payout’s $30. I’d had about $11 sitting in that account for months – so what I did was Paypal $20 across so I could reach the $30 min payout, then I withdrew the whole amount.)
– Forum posting (private client) – $6.43
– Crowdology (survey site) – $5.97 (£4.16)
TOTAL — $142.29
So how’za June looking?
I expect that, with the renewed writing, June will be a better online-earning month for me. I might have a fairly-sizable proofing gig on this month (fingers crossed), plus I have some forum-posting work. I’m also gonna start reaching out for a blog-commenting gig or two. I have enough to be keeping busy with. Just need to apply myself.
This month is all about action for me; curious about what I can achieve. I’m my own lab rat…
Here’s to a super-duper month for all of us. Make it purr.