June’s seen a marked improvement in my earnings. Made $492.96; about $350 more than I did in May. Yay!
I was hoping to hit the $500 mark as I was waiting on a couple of payments, but that didn’t happen. Got them eventually, so that goes into my July kitty.
MY BREAKDOWNEY’OH FOR JUNEY’OH:
(any figures in pounds means I was originally paid in that currency)
– Writing: $369.63 (private client – $346.56; Work-Online – $16.16 (£11.61); forum posting – $6.91/ **re: Work-Online – I’d had about £8 sitting there for a good while. Went back & wrote enough to reach the £10 min payout.)
– Advertising: $67.32 (I can’t believe it, but I was approached to sell some advertising on one of my blogs. Schweet!)
– Getaslogan: $23.62 (You suggest a slogan. If yours gets selected, you get paid $25 for it (it’s now $15). One of mine got chosen! /// Two levels: basic & premium. If you progress to the premium level, you get paid more. I got paid at the basic level.)
– Proofreading: $11.02 (private work)
– CloudCrowd: $8.70 (You get paid to complete a variety of tasks including editing, translating, reviewing & data entry. Facebook-based. Have to take a test to do most of the tasks.)
– ebay: $2.93 (£1.96) (I’ve started decluttering. My flat could do with the detox.)
Hey, July – How Are Ya?
Over the past couple of days, I’ve been flipping this round in my head:
$1000 this month, $1000 this month, $1000 this month…
It’s been a statement as well as a question. A mixture of confidence, curiosity & excitement on the one hand — and “who’re you kidding?” & “you sure you wanna aim that high? In public, too, fool?” on the other.
But, what the hell, I’m gonna shoot for it, dammit.
Making $1000 doesn’t seem as important as the EFFORT to TRY and do it.
So, I’m gonna give it a shot 🙂
WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS/GOALS FOR THIS MONTH?