I made nowhere near the $1000 I hoped to make. I’m not too disappointed, but I was hoping I’d surpass $500. In fact, I made less in July than I did the previous month.
So what happened, m’lady? Pray tell.
Well, everything was going great in the first week of July. I was actually skipping through the week thinking if things continue this way, then Donald frikkin Trump, you better watch out.
And then leading up to mid-month, things seemed to stall.
I was also extreeeemely busy offline one other week; I ran two workshops in a school. So there I was thinking I was Superwoman and could juggle the workshops with research work that week. Looked good on paper, but the reality was I was sooooo tired preparing for & doing the workshops that I just didn’t have the physical or mind energy to then plough into online stuff. I mean, I could just about remember Denzel Washington used to be my man in a parallel world where everything’s made outta chocolate.
Along with life throwing stones anyhow and any time it damn flippin well pleases, I managed to make $455.95.
Breakdown is as follows:
(any figures in pounds means I was originally paid in that currency)
– Research work: $248.66 (private client) (it’s bloody hard work)
– Writing: $115.62 (private client)
– CloudCrowd: $18.86 (pays for completion of tasks including searching, editing, translating & reviewing. Need a Facebook account. Pay varies from 1 cent to $5 per completed task. Pays every weekday via Paypal.)
– Proofreading: $6.52 (private clients)
– Swagbucks: $5.00 (I’m getting $5-$10 a mth for what doesn’t feel like much work. I search a few times a day, do a poll, maybe do a survey every now & then and that’s it. The more you do there, the more you earn, but I’m happy just doing the bare minimum. / To find out more about Swagbucks, read my review)
So, yeah, that’s been my month…
It would be good to make $1000 this month, but I’m not gonna sweat it if I don’t. However, it would be good to have one month this year in which I do. Means I have 5 times to give it a go before the year’s out.
Anyway, I hope y’all have had a relatively good July online. Do share your achievements and misses if you want.
Here’s to a wonderFULL August. Bite into it.