I mentioned in a previous post that I planned to seek out more paid-survey opportunities as one of the ways of supplementing my online income. I’m under no illlusion that it’ll pay for a gigolo for the night, but it might just pay for the big dirty box of chocolates I’ll feed him with my toes. (Imagine me shaking my shoulders and gravity-obeying boobies going ‘Ariba!, Ariba!’ while expertly avoiding my left boobie from slapping me in the face).
Uh-huh. Mama gat skills.
Aaaanyway, out of all the survey programs I’m with, my favourites at the mo’ are:
LightSpeedPanel is an international survey site. They have different sites for different countries, so for me, it’s uk.lightspeedpanel.com. If you’re in the US, it’s us.lightspeedpanel.com, Australia’s au.lightspeed.com and so on (other countries include Japan, the Netherlands, Italy, Belgium & Canada).
I’ve been with Lightspeed for a while, but like GlobalTestMarket, I used to delete most of the surveys they sent me. Well, big mama has started paying attention now, baby!
Every survey I get from them tends to vary from 50-150 points. I qualify for some, not others. Such is life.
For various points, I can either exchange them for vouchers, goods or a Paypal payment. I MUCH prefer payment, thank you very much. Plus, there are no Paypal fees taken out when they do pay. The minimum needed to request a Paypal payment is 115 points – which is equivalent to £1 (in the UK. It differs per country).
My Earnings to date: about £8 (about $12.40).
I have 270pts sitting in there at the mo’. My plan is to cash out at the end of every month.
How Long Does It Take for Them to Pay?: Well, going by my last payment, 9 days or so. I requested my last payment on Nov 29th. Had it in my Paypal account on Dec 8th.
This is the other site I like. Reason? Because they don’t have a minimum payout. They Paypal me my payment per survey. (Paypal don’t get a cut either)
Opinionworld have a mix of surveys. Some pay cash while others pay by charity donation only. I’ve had a few of the cash ones. Many of the donation ones.
My Earnings to date: about £4 (about $6).
How Long Does It Take for Them to Pay?: Well, on their site, they say up to 6 weeks, but it doesn’t feel like it took that long for me.
SURVEY’OSITY: WHAT I’VE LEARNT SO FAR…
– that I believe I can fly, I believe I can touch the sky, I think about it every night and daaaaay, spread my wings and fly aww…
ahem… moving on…
– that the first 10% and the last 10% of a survey is usually a breeze because they’re just asking you stuff like your country of residence, occupation, ethnicity, age, etc. So you only have 75-80% to huff and puff your way through.
– that the earlier you hop on an invited survey, the more your chances of getting accepted (as it’s less likely they would have filled their quota at that point).
– Ya need to tell the truth on the surveys, boo. It’s too much work trying to remember what you made up.
– Playing some music in the background while you’re doing them really helps! (wanking off might help too, but it’ll get preeeetty messy, I tell ya. How do I know? Errrrrrm.)
Right. I’m done here.
Laters! Hope you’ve had a good week, people.