Home of Research is one of a handful of paid survey sites I’m still with. I joined the site when I was 10 years old and 25 years later, I’ve finally reached the £20 min payout.
– to join the site, you must be a UK resident
– you get points for every survey you qualify for and complete, but unlike GlobalTestMarket, there’s no compensation if you don’t qualify.
– each point you receive is equivalent to £0.01
– most of the surveys vary in length, but the points tend to be 50pts (£0.50) or 100pts (£1.00) per completed survey.
– minimum payout’s 2000pts (£20) which you receive by cheque (cheque’s the only way they pay)
– cheques take 2-6 wks to arrive (mine took a month)
Got my cheque over the weekend – £20.35 ($33.65…
There were a heck of a lot of surveys I was getting screened out of, so I’m happy to have finally reached payout. However, I don’t think I’ll be sticking around ‘cos the way things are going, I’ll be lucky to reach the next payout in time for my retirement. I won’t cancel the account, though, just in case things change for the better. You never know.