I actually haven’t been blogging that long, but in that time, I’ve met some really nice bloggers online. One or two have been assholes, but it’s not their fault, I’ve prayed for them and made voodoo dolls for them in equal measure.
Anyway, ahem, there are certain bloggers I’ve come across where I’ve thought, ‘you know what?, I’d like to meet you one day.’ Now obviously, it would be pretty impractical and expensive to do so (and maybe scary for them too, ‘cos I could turn out to be, like, A TOTAL FRUITCAKE)
…but I say it’s the thought that counts :-).
We could talk over copious amounts of coffee, mint tea and chocolate. Funnily enough, I wouldn’t wanna talk about blogging at all. Just chilling, talking about life and general guffawing would suffice.
I make mean spicy bbq chicken wings with rice and a side helping of mango and tomato salad. (wink, wink; nudge, nudge)
5 BLOGGERS I’D LIKE TO MEET…
1) Petula Wright – Heart all over. Warm. Down-to-earth. Gorgeous face. Gorgeous spirit. Stronger than she thinks.
2) Naomi Dunford @ IttyBiz – Funny. Funky. Sassy. Loose-tongued. Fearful. Fearless.
3) Maki @ DoshDosh.com – One of the first blogs I read when I stepped into the make-money-online world. I’ve stopped reading a lot of blogs as they just don’t interest me anymore, but I still go back to Maki’s every now & then. Seems like a really cool person. Genuine. Quietly powerful.
4) Bloggernoob – I love Nooby Noob! Been dropping by his site ever since he started. Love his honesty and his desire to experiment.
5) Monika Mundell – From the word go, she’s always been supportive – not just of what I do but who I am. Really glad to have met her. I offered to send her a prezzie to say a BIG THANK YOU for all her support, and she said no ‘cos she thought it’d be too expensive for me to post it out (She’s in Australia, I’m in London). Monika’s a truly beautyFULL person – please meditate an ‘Ohhhhhhmmmmmmmm’ her way ‘cos she so deserves it! Mango Karma, dahling. Mango Karma.
Mmmm…Ben & Jerry’s for dessert…